Thursday, August 23, 2007

the saddest song i know(i will never fall in love again)

when i hear this song on .... myspace.com/noisettesuk
i become so sad.
this seriously is just, soooo sad. it really bothers me. it hurts just to listen to it.
geez.


Song: I will Never Fall in Love Again
By: Dan Smith (the noisettes)



I will never fall in love again.

This time I speak the truth.

A broken heart is hard to bear, (So…)

I will conclude,

Since I can't have you,

I will never fall in love again.



I wrote this song and I'm a man,

Was raised so tenderly,

By folks that taught me good from bad, (Well…)

I've seen what I've seen,

Worked out what it means,

And I will never love again.



I've lost my youth, I cannot hide,

The jading of these years,

Happiness, I cannot buy,

When I think of you,

I think of this tune,

This song will be my only friend.



I will never fall in love again,

This fact I know so well,

Places that I've been so many,

Times seem so strange,

Everything's changed

And I will never fall in love again.



I wish that you are in good health,

That happiness, you know

I hope one day you'll think of me

When you can leaf thru,

The pages of you

And me, we'll be united once again



I will never fall in love again,

These wounds they will not heal,

I curse the day I left you waiting

Wait is all we do

Old becomes new

Maybe we'll meet again.

No comments: