Saturday, August 25, 2007

LOVE LIFE FARMER STYLE











so I'm stoned... and Elise and Tim and i are watching the fellowship of the ring and i asked them where it was filmed and they said New Zealand and i said "ugh i love it there. i wanna be there. i want to live there. i want to live there when i am married and have children. i want to grow and cook my own rice and beans. and wash my clothing in a river and crystallize my own water from a creek" and we all laughed.... and there i sat just thinking (while they were still laughing and talking about it) "wow, how wonderful would it be to have my own children grow up in a place like that where they get to run around barefoot in the nice green grass and play in the fields with no worries just fun and adventure where i hang dry my river washed laundry and pick fresh home grown berries for home baked pies and everything completely organic. where we would have many animals and we could play music and drink tea and sing songs and read from books and draw and paint and ride a horse to the river where we would ride a canoe and fish and relax or swim and play!...... that life is for sure my dream life.
that is what i want. New Zealand. i think i need you.

No comments: