Thursday, August 23, 2007

dream

So i'm a girl that has bad dreams just about every single night.
the dreams i had last night did not exactly agree with me when i thought to myself. Pleeeaaaaseee happy dreams this time!
One dream i had (the end of this dream) i was at the house of a guy that i felt i was in love with. (in reality i don't really know who this guy is..)
he and i were [laying video games then his girlfriend came home and we were hanging out talking..laughing. having fun. All of us, together.
I went to the living room and as i was coming back i saw her shoot him in the head.

another dream (the end) was me hanging out with a bunch of people i had just met. we were getting our tickets for concerts. as i was reaching into the coat pocket to grab my money that one of the girls lent me to use because it was cold, i had to take everything in the pocket out. not only my money was in there.
as i looked through hall of the fold up papers for my money. i was a bit confused because popping out in corners it was revealing that the folded papers were emails sent from dan.(my wonderful boyfriend) so i turned over the pile and looked at the very last folded paper and it was a photo of dan and i together. i then noticed that the girl that lent me the jacket was a girl he dated. she had it in for me! she planned on killing me and tracked me down by emails.
i freaked out and ran to the nearest subway....blahh blahh blahhhh....
i dont even want to type the other dream i had. it was just so bad that if i write it down, i will read it later, and i really don't want to to remember it.

No comments: