Monday, October 29, 2007

VICTORIA ELIZABETH CABRAL

i am happy and well distracted by what makes me happy....

whoever reads this is really about to get to know me realllyyy well!!!

i just wrote this to someone who asked me to tell them everything there is to knwo about me...

so, i thought i'd share it!

here is what i wrote:

haha! :-D
well, if i were to tell you all about me it would take an entire lifetime.
i have lived a life that to most people...seems, unrealistic and too OUT THERE.. i guess...so to speak.
my mom is from NY my dad is from Brazil.
I've been there done that had the ups the downs the in betweens and have gained the knowledge and the wisdom that great books so speak of...on my very own.
some call me a gypsy, some call me a nomad, most call me cupcakes, I've been a radio dj, a show booker, promoter, merch-girl, photographer, singer, model, actress, DJ...traveler...I've had my heartbroken one too many times and have broken a few hearts that i never knew i touched.
I've been to every single state besides Alaska and hawaii over 5 times each.
...........I've the great I've seen the bad..and the "in betweens"
I've done bad things I've done great things....
like a lot of people...
i have filled so many journals in my life that i just couldn't keep count.
I'm working on a book. nothing personal. but very epic and dramatic in every aspect possible that will be done in a series, that would be perfect to be done on film.
i enjoy anything of the arts....
i love SINGNG, children animals, nature, music,....arts... passion...being oneself,video games, movies, zombies, romanticism art, elephants,cupcakes,natalie portman kirsten dunst,Keira Knightley....

i love old stamps,

i love love, passion, desire, romance,
quotes by:
jane austen, Hueng O,Mary Caolyn Davies,C.P Cavafy,Samuel Johnson,Mahabaratta,Mary wortley Montagu, Ralph Waldo Emerson,Dorothy Parker,maria broks,william shakespeare,walter bagehot,me west,james joyce, ulysses,marcel proust,h.l mencken, gaspara stampa, baudelaire,ella wheeler wilcox,colette,aloysia sigea, casanova,henry james, d. h. lawrence, hesiod, mary wollstonecraft,sappho,satyra sotadica, w.c fields, george sand, sigmund freud, therese albertine louis robinson, anatole france, charlotte bronte, Kshetrayya, dorothy parker, george bernard shaw,voltaire, tzu yeh, leonardo da vinci, pernette du guillet, thomas fuller, saint augustine, ernest hemingway,denis diderot,michael nolan, william danforth, mark douglas, fredrick buechner, ralph w sockman, chalres kingsley, linda blayne,mahatma ghandi, james allen, adelia prado, benjamin franklin, igor stravinky, emily dickinson, john lennon

and many more.......

hmm.....
i have 2 brothers and a sister. i am the youngest.
my parents have been apart since i was 2.
when i was 10 i had a pet chicken named dog that i raised from an egg.
when i was four my mom caught me playing with a black widow...
animals tend to want to be near me as much as i want to be near them.
i love caterpillars,butterflies, birds, anything that can grow wings and feel free up in the skies.

i have always been attracted to the number 3
and the colors
teal and pink.

i love records and mix tapes and wildflowers and lakes and mountains and magnolia trees.

i love weed.

but i barely ever get smoke anymore
i only smoke weed that makes me even more adventurous than i already am.
i love the feeling of sunshine on my face
and snow flakes on my eyelashes....

............i have a bad back and neck and shoulder and a problem called endometreosis....though i know i will be okay and smile for the better of things.

live life love laugh free

passion worth living

:-D THATS ME!

...i'm saving this cuz i just wrote a lot haha

victoria elizabeth cabral

1 comment:

Indigo Indica said...

nice to see more people like you here...let's celebrate the goodness of life!

I'd like to add a link to your site from mine. Hope that's cool.

http://striker420.blogspot.com

Peace,
dewimagenta