Friday, October 19, 2007

:-( my hair ......

so, some have been saying they dont think that my hair is as short as i was saying.. no, its much worse than just short!

see, i went to the salon
i told them to fix my sides and my bangs because they were too poofy..
so, they said they were going to layer the back which is fine.. okay cool..
but they allllssooo cut from off the top of my head made it short as hell. then they cut my bangs shorter then they were. and they cut my sides so unevenly that they just kept cutting them until they were even... so now its like.. a big time mullet... and the back of my hair is so thin that if i wear it down i have to pull it up.. well, basically.. i cant wear it down because its the worlds most insane mullet evverrrr!!!
chris and garth say its fine, but i'm sure they want to puke when they see it!
i can not wear it curly at all. it just makes me look like an insane person, i mean, it already does make me look like one but UGH!
so when i shower i have to straighten it right away and then pull it back basically, i will NOT be seen at the beach or in a swimming pool!! :-(

No comments: